My typical half hour commute became a 1 1/2 hour commute with the snow and ice. I'm not really sure there was ice, but people were driving super slow. I left at 3:45 and returned home at 5:15 in time for weather on the 5:00 news. Most of today I was feeling guilty about skipping the seventh grade music concert tonight. After the drive the guilt was gone. Since it started at 6:30, I would have had to get back in the car, and I still would have been late.
The good news is my Bookmarks magazine and Oprah Magazine were waiting for me in my mailbox. Instead of correcting papers, I am going to read my magazines, light my candles, and watch the snow fall outside.
The good news is my Bookmarks magazine and Oprah Magazine were waiting for me in my mailbox. Instead of correcting papers, I am going to read my magazines, light my candles, and watch the snow fall outside.
Comments