Last week there were two days I didn't eat lunch because each day the apple I bought for lunch was not crisp and tasty. This last weekend I bought a small bag of apples to see if they would be better. Of course they were which leads me to my problem. I have a drawer full of apples. My guess is they are like the two I had last week. It seems wasteful to throw the apples away, but I also don't want to take them for lunch and then throw them away. Maybe someone should volunteer to come make them into an apple pie or apple crisp. Any volunteers?
Last week there were two days I didn't eat lunch because each day the apple I bought for lunch was not crisp and tasty. This last weekend I bought a small bag of apples to see if they would be better. Of course they were which leads me to my problem. I have a drawer full of apples. My guess is they are like the two I had last week. It seems wasteful to throw the apples away, but I also don't want to take them for lunch and then throw them away. Maybe someone should volunteer to come make them into an apple pie or apple crisp. Any volunteers?
Comments