Yesterday I ran a bit late for school. Although I woke up later, I still played my turns at Scrabble and resigned to the fact that I would be a bit late. In reality, I was on time, not early but on time. Today I was running late to I sent a text to J (friend and colleague) after leaving the gas station.
M- running late... needed gas
She replied stating she was dropping off her daughter. The remaining texts follow:
M- on 35... wanna race
J- Go
J- I win
M- 35 and 76th
J- Heehee... flagpole
Obviously I need to figure out the location of her daughter's school before I decide to race. My guess is I was at least seven minutes behind her. The text exchange, however, was entertaining... I don't know why... It's good to be easily entertained.
M- running late... needed gas
She replied stating she was dropping off her daughter. The remaining texts follow:
M- on 35... wanna race
J- Go
J- I win
M- 35 and 76th
J- Heehee... flagpole
Obviously I need to figure out the location of her daughter's school before I decide to race. My guess is I was at least seven minutes behind her. The text exchange, however, was entertaining... I don't know why... It's good to be easily entertained.
Comments
hee hee
J:)