I know summer is over because...
It's too cold to have the windows open especially at night.
I've already washed my beach blanket.
This morning at church my minister exclaimed, "Summer's over... get on with it."
I'm starting to worry that my tomatoes which are greenish orange won't make it to bright red.
My laundry takes longer because capris and fleece take up more room in the washer than t-shirts and shorts.
Both the Rams and the Cubs are losing.
My weekend is spent correcting papers and planning for the next week.
I'm not able to get as much reading done.
It's too cold to have the windows open especially at night.
I've already washed my beach blanket.
This morning at church my minister exclaimed, "Summer's over... get on with it."
I'm starting to worry that my tomatoes which are greenish orange won't make it to bright red.
My laundry takes longer because capris and fleece take up more room in the washer than t-shirts and shorts.
Both the Rams and the Cubs are losing.
My weekend is spent correcting papers and planning for the next week.
I'm not able to get as much reading done.
Comments