Finally after being in my new home for over two months, I have pictures on the wall. This was after a trip to Michael's last night to get glass for one of the frames. The lady behind the framing counter advised me to go the the hardware store instead of buying the glass from her. Leaving I thought maybe she merely didn't feel like cutting my glass, but as I saved $13 at the hardware store, I realized she was being helpful.
Earlier I posted a picture of my front wall. Although the reaction to my tilted mirror was mixed, I kept it at an angle. I did heed the advice and added framed photos to the wall. My problems is I'm not sure if I like the new arrangement. Most of the time I think I like it then every once in awhile... I also hung framed Alaska photos over the fireplace. As with the front wall, most of the time I like them; then sometimes I think they are two inches to low.
Feel free to comment or e-mail me and let me know what you think!! I would also like advice about how to rotate the picture in blogger.
Comments
J:)
,,,h