This morning around 3am I was surprised to hear my phone. I had a text message and must not have been sleeping soundly. Since I figured it was from my family in Alaska, I walked to find the phone and check the message. It wasn't from my family; it was Obama's VP announcement. Even though I had been waiting since Wednesday am for the message, I was surprised by the call although I was not surprised by the message. When I first thought Biden might be the running mate, I wasn't sure that he was the best candidate. After listening to and reading statements by Biden, I am sure he is will be an awesome running mate.
More in the following weeks... When the Olympics are over, I plan on spending more time watching politics! 73 days until the election!
More in the following weeks... When the Olympics are over, I plan on spending more time watching politics! 73 days until the election!
Comments