I noticed I didn't blog yesterday. Unfortunately today's post will not make up for it.
As I was reading my blogs and updates today, I noticed an interesting article at Treehugger.com about cat litter. Since I am always trying to "do my part," I read the article to find an alternative to my clumpable cat litter. One of the suggestions was making a concoction out of newspaper. The first step being to shred the newspaper, and it gets more difficult and time consuming in the following steps. Maybe I don't need to be as environmentally sound with the cat box. Although it may alleviate cat litter on the floor around the litter box, I don't think I have the time, and if I did... Read the article and decide for yourself. How do people come up with these ideas?
As I was reading my blogs and updates today, I noticed an interesting article at Treehugger.com about cat litter. Since I am always trying to "do my part," I read the article to find an alternative to my clumpable cat litter. One of the suggestions was making a concoction out of newspaper. The first step being to shred the newspaper, and it gets more difficult and time consuming in the following steps. Maybe I don't need to be as environmentally sound with the cat box. Although it may alleviate cat litter on the floor around the litter box, I don't think I have the time, and if I did... Read the article and decide for yourself. How do people come up with these ideas?
Comments