After a day of meetings, including a "working lunch," I decided to indulge. My options were wine or Sebastian Joe's, and I chose Sebastian Joe's (pistachio ice cream). While I was waiting for my ice cream. Two employees (one male and one female) had the following conversation.
M- I wonder what I should wear my first day of school.
F- Oh, I'll help you pick out an outfit.
M- I think I'll just wear a t-shirt and jeans.
F- No, you want to play your cards right.
M- T-shirt and jeans, I don't want to show my hand.
At this point, I couldn't keep my big mouth shut.
Me- Yeah but if you don't show any cards you can't play.
M- Aaah, she has a good point. Maybe you can help pick out my outfit.
Honestly, the young man was good looking and would do fine in a t-shirt and jeans, but I felt the need to add to the conversation.
M- I wonder what I should wear my first day of school.
F- Oh, I'll help you pick out an outfit.
M- I think I'll just wear a t-shirt and jeans.
F- No, you want to play your cards right.
M- T-shirt and jeans, I don't want to show my hand.
At this point, I couldn't keep my big mouth shut.
Me- Yeah but if you don't show any cards you can't play.
M- Aaah, she has a good point. Maybe you can help pick out my outfit.
Honestly, the young man was good looking and would do fine in a t-shirt and jeans, but I felt the need to add to the conversation.
Comments