This morning I awoke to a teacher dream. Actually I awoke, went back to sleep, had the dream, and awoke again. This year we have a new dean of students at our school, and I am excited because I think he will play a key role in the changes announced at our middle school. After my dream this morning, I hope the changes aren't too drastic.
I was in my classroom the first day of school and a former female student came to get a pencil. As I was giving her the pencil I realized I was still in my pajamas (gee the very same pjs I was sleeping in). Since they were pink and skimpy, I knew I had to go change. Students started entering my room, but luckily no one seemed to notice my attire. Approaching the bathroom, I realized the only open stall was last stall, so I entered and started changing my clothes. Panic set in as I only had t-shirts and shorts. As fate would have it, I did have a BAA (Bloomington Athletic Association... who knew) shirt in my bag. While I was changing, the new dean opened the door of the stall and started telling me I needed to be in my classroom. Standing in my bra and panties, I tried to explain that I needed more time. "You're students have been alone for a half hour. There are only five minutes left of class."
I was in my classroom the first day of school and a former female student came to get a pencil. As I was giving her the pencil I realized I was still in my pajamas (gee the very same pjs I was sleeping in). Since they were pink and skimpy, I knew I had to go change. Students started entering my room, but luckily no one seemed to notice my attire. Approaching the bathroom, I realized the only open stall was last stall, so I entered and started changing my clothes. Panic set in as I only had t-shirts and shorts. As fate would have it, I did have a BAA (Bloomington Athletic Association... who knew) shirt in my bag. While I was changing, the new dean opened the door of the stall and started telling me I needed to be in my classroom. Standing in my bra and panties, I tried to explain that I needed more time. "You're students have been alone for a half hour. There are only five minutes left of class."
Comments