With moving comes a long "to do" list. One thing on that list was getting a new driver's license. Honestly the only reason this is important to me is because I'll need a license with my current address to vote. Although it was of great importance to me, I didn't want to spend the money or get my picture taken. I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't need a new picture, and they didn't charge the full price since I had two years before expiration.
Of course this is not really a post about my driver's license. It's another post about politics. Am I the only one that marvels at Obama as McCain continues these absent minded attacks. Obama remains calm and level headed... and people say he's not President material? I'm fairly certain that Obama would not put Michelle up for Buffalo Chip Queen (or whatever the title was) at Sturgis!! Then that brings us to Norm Coleman. Could his ads get more negative? Al Franken might not be the best candidate, but at least he is "staying above the fray."
Of course this is not really a post about my driver's license. It's another post about politics. Am I the only one that marvels at Obama as McCain continues these absent minded attacks. Obama remains calm and level headed... and people say he's not President material? I'm fairly certain that Obama would not put Michelle up for Buffalo Chip Queen (or whatever the title was) at Sturgis!! Then that brings us to Norm Coleman. Could his ads get more negative? Al Franken might not be the best candidate, but at least he is "staying above the fray."
Comments