In honor of 08-08-08, I am listing eight things you should know about my summer.
1. I am tanorexic and enjoying my deck.
2. I am addicted to Scrabble and Sebastian Joe's ice cream.
3. I am not ready for school and may not be when it starts.
4. I have not exercised as much as I need.
5. I have tried to give blood at least three times this summer (low iron).
6. I am comfortable and enjoying my new home.
7. I have only recently been able to read as much as I want.
8. I plan on more sun, golf, reading, Scrabble and eating ice cream this summer.
1. I am tanorexic and enjoying my deck.
2. I am addicted to Scrabble and Sebastian Joe's ice cream.
3. I am not ready for school and may not be when it starts.
4. I have not exercised as much as I need.
5. I have tried to give blood at least three times this summer (low iron).
6. I am comfortable and enjoying my new home.
7. I have only recently been able to read as much as I want.
8. I plan on more sun, golf, reading, Scrabble and eating ice cream this summer.
Comments