My new windows need staining, so today was the day to put on the first coat. Typically I don't like to paint or stain because I'm not really a detail person. Since Michael and Dad were fighting the wiring in the bedroom to put in the ceiling fan, I kept to myself and put the first coat of stain on all of the windows. At first I was frustrated until one of my more intelligent friends gave me some points (the sponge brush for tight places). In addition, I decided to use the scaffolding that surrounds my place to get the tough to reach places on the outside of the windows... mighty handy. Dad took a picture although it's not attractive.
My new windows need staining, so today was the day to put on the first coat. Typically I don't like to paint or stain because I'm not really a detail person. Since Michael and Dad were fighting the wiring in the bedroom to put in the ceiling fan, I kept to myself and put the first coat of stain on all of the windows. At first I was frustrated until one of my more intelligent friends gave me some points (the sponge brush for tight places). In addition, I decided to use the scaffolding that surrounds my place to get the tough to reach places on the outside of the windows... mighty handy. Dad took a picture although it's not attractive.
Comments