As I was purchasing a battery for my clock at Walgreens this morning, I noticed an entire cart and at least one box of Mc Cain t-shirts. Checking out I asked the cashier, "What's up with the Mc Cain t-shirts?"
"They're being sent back," started his reply. "They were all over the front," he continued. Instead of stopping with this information, he continued by telling me he understood why they were being removed, "Maybe after the election..."
I gave him a look of disgust, and he stopped. After the election? Obviously someone complained about the t-shirts. My hope is that "after the election" there will be no mention of Mc Cain let alone people selling t-shirts.
"They're being sent back," started his reply. "They were all over the front," he continued. Instead of stopping with this information, he continued by telling me he understood why they were being removed, "Maybe after the election..."
I gave him a look of disgust, and he stopped. After the election? Obviously someone complained about the t-shirts. My hope is that "after the election" there will be no mention of Mc Cain let alone people selling t-shirts.
Comments