I have used my grill a total of four times since I purchased it. Until today I had only cooked potatoes, vegetables, and brats (chicken, sun-dried tomato, and feta... yummy). Yesterday I purchased two "Bison Burger Deluxe" patties. Today I cooked one of the burgers. After I tried to flip the burger and found it stuck to the grill, I called my father. "How do you keep the burger from sticking to the grill?" Who knew I had to spray the grill with Pam before cooking my burger. Let's say that even though I turned the gas off to the grill, it was still flaming when I closed the lid.
I have used my grill a total of four times since I purchased it. Until today I had only cooked potatoes, vegetables, and brats (chicken, sun-dried tomato, and feta... yummy). Yesterday I purchased two "Bison Burger Deluxe" patties. Today I cooked one of the burgers. After I tried to flip the burger and found it stuck to the grill, I called my father. "How do you keep the burger from sticking to the grill?" Who knew I had to spray the grill with Pam before cooking my burger. Let's say that even though I turned the gas off to the grill, it was still flaming when I closed the lid.
Comments