My hair is as ominous as the picture of the cloud and corn; therefore, I am in Iowa to see my stylist. As usual Dad's land is beautiful. The wildflowers are bright and cheery. The weather is beautiful, and I suggested eating outside. This was before I grabbed the step stool to looked to see if babies inhabited the nest. Babies do inhabit the nest, and mama swallow is protective. After being buzzed (once even touching my hair) I decided we should eat inside. Swallows (even babies) leave quite a mess. It's hard to imagine that such pretty little birds could be so messy and mean.
My hair is as ominous as the picture of the cloud and corn; therefore, I am in Iowa to see my stylist. As usual Dad's land is beautiful. The wildflowers are bright and cheery. The weather is beautiful, and I suggested eating outside. This was before I grabbed the step stool to looked to see if babies inhabited the nest. Babies do inhabit the nest, and mama swallow is protective. After being buzzed (once even touching my hair) I decided we should eat inside. Swallows (even babies) leave quite a mess. It's hard to imagine that such pretty little birds could be so messy and mean.
Comments