When my father moved from his house in town to the new house, I saved this stool. I have always appreciated it although I didn't really have a place for it. This stool will be perfect under the living room window for my cat to peak at the birds. Today one of my tasks was to strip the stool without any previous experience. As soon as the hardware store opened I went to buy supplies. The process went better than planned although it took longer. My patience was wondrous. It, the stool, still needs to be sanded, but that will happen later in the summer. At first I thought I was going to paint it. After seeing the wood, I think I am going to stain it.
When my father moved from his house in town to the new house, I saved this stool. I have always appreciated it although I didn't really have a place for it. This stool will be perfect under the living room window for my cat to peak at the birds. Today one of my tasks was to strip the stool without any previous experience. As soon as the hardware store opened I went to buy supplies. The process went better than planned although it took longer. My patience was wondrous. It, the stool, still needs to be sanded, but that will happen later in the summer. At first I thought I was going to paint it. After seeing the wood, I think I am going to stain it.
Comments