My latest must have snack is all natural cheese puffs from Whole Foods. Today as I was walking around the cafeteria (last week of school all staff members get the joy of lunch duty) a student questioned my delicious treat. He was concerned that it didn't have enough cheese because it wasn't fake orange like Cheetos (which I love too-- my words not his). I explained that they were all natural. "Ooooo," he replied. The problem with all natural treats is that although they are yummy and probably healthier, they are not healthy on the waist. Tonight I went with a friend to Whole Foods. Instead of walking out with the soy milk I actually needed, I walked out with cheese puffs and sandwich creams. After taking four sandwich creams for a snack tonight and four for a snack after lunch I put them in the freezer... too bad the freezer doesn't have a time lock.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments