Today Kitty Klaus and I arrived home from our extended stay with Dad and Nalo in Okoboji. Kitty Klaus has been sleeping in the same location all day. It seems he is as exhausted as I am. Since he was sleeping under the futon all day, he didn't realize that I packed after doing my laundry. Tomorrow will be a surprise as he realizes I am leaving and he is staying. He'll be happy and irritated that he is not going!
Today Kitty Klaus and I arrived home from our extended stay with Dad and Nalo in Okoboji. Kitty Klaus has been sleeping in the same location all day. It seems he is as exhausted as I am. Since he was sleeping under the futon all day, he didn't realize that I packed after doing my laundry. Tomorrow will be a surprise as he realizes I am leaving and he is staying. He'll be happy and irritated that he is not going!
Comments