My summer vacation started yesterday afternoon on a flight to Montana. The beauty if everything I expected. Since my new wallet doesn't have room for my camera, I missed a beautiful sunset (sun setting through billowy clouds) over White Fish Lake as we were eating dinner. I also missed pictures of white tail and mule deer on our way back home. As I was watching the deer 20 yards from the car, I temporarily missed the deer five yards from the car. Even with a camera I may have been too startled to capture these.
Our accommodations are lovely. As we enjoyed a glass of wine upon our arrival, we sat in the kitchen and looked at White Fish Lake and a wonderful tree line (pictured above). I have a wonderful room that allows morning sun, and it is reportedly sunny for the first time in a week here in White Fish. Internet (wireless or not) is not part of the accommodations, but I had a lovely walk to the Montana Coffee Traders were I'm enjoying solitude and wireless internet (definitely a morning ritual). Although I'm not sure of today's plans, it will undoubtedly include beauty in nature. Maybe I should walk the lovely trail past the river, birches, and railroad tracks back home to join the others.
Comments
J:)