Our first day in Glacier was fabulous. I am always amazed at the beauty of nature and was impressed by the integrity of the park. Since they had two feet of snow last week, Logan Pass (upper trail) is not open, but we enjoyed a full day in the park. Although the day in the park was incredible, I did have one frustration. The line for ice cream was at least a 30 minute wait. Instead of getting a huckleberry (fruit similar to a blueberry yet sweeter) ice cream cone, we had to enter a gift shop (YUCK). Life did vastly improve as we stopped at a huckleberry store (?) on the way back to White Fish. As I stood in line for my yummy huckleberry shake, which I plan on having at least one more before leaving Montana, Jesse entangled himself among the many huckleberry products.
Our first day in Glacier was fabulous. I am always amazed at the beauty of nature and was impressed by the integrity of the park. Since they had two feet of snow last week, Logan Pass (upper trail) is not open, but we enjoyed a full day in the park. Although the day in the park was incredible, I did have one frustration. The line for ice cream was at least a 30 minute wait. Instead of getting a huckleberry (fruit similar to a blueberry yet sweeter) ice cream cone, we had to enter a gift shop (YUCK). Life did vastly improve as we stopped at a huckleberry store (?) on the way back to White Fish. As I stood in line for my yummy huckleberry shake, which I plan on having at least one more before leaving Montana, Jesse entangled himself among the many huckleberry products.
Comments