The third closet of three has been purged. Since I recently cleaned out my bedroom closet, I didn't foresee the intensity of this task. When I checked the square box in the corner that I thought was empty and found college yearbooks and Precious Moments boxes, I was dismayed. Cleaning out the small dresser with sewing supplies was humorous but took time. Finally I discarded numerous belts. This picture doesn't show the splendor of these relics. Yesterday a friend asked if I found this task to be nostalgic. I'm not sure that I find it nostalgic, but I do find it cathartic. As I continue to look through drawers and cupboards, I'm sure I will find more items, but I believe most of what needs to be donated or thrown has been. It's sad that most of it had to be thrown because it wasn't worthy of donation. Did I mention I donated a tennis racket although I'm not sure that I ever played tennis?
The third closet of three has been purged. Since I recently cleaned out my bedroom closet, I didn't foresee the intensity of this task. When I checked the square box in the corner that I thought was empty and found college yearbooks and Precious Moments boxes, I was dismayed. Cleaning out the small dresser with sewing supplies was humorous but took time. Finally I discarded numerous belts. This picture doesn't show the splendor of these relics. Yesterday a friend asked if I found this task to be nostalgic. I'm not sure that I find it nostalgic, but I do find it cathartic. As I continue to look through drawers and cupboards, I'm sure I will find more items, but I believe most of what needs to be donated or thrown has been. It's sad that most of it had to be thrown because it wasn't worthy of donation. Did I mention I donated a tennis racket although I'm not sure that I ever played tennis?
Comments