I didn't post yesterday because I spent 12+ hours in the hospital with my dad and without my computer. This morning I am once again with my dad at the hospital, but I also have my computer (no battery cord and 35% power). As I am using the battery power and watching my dad finally get some sleep, I am checking my blogs. Mager's and Quinn, my favorite independent bookstore, has an interesting blog. Today they led me to another blog, Book Slut.
Book Slut, I love this! The blog itself may not be fantastic, but the name rocks. This is fitting since I read two books yesterday and started the third this morning. As you know, when I realized I was staying for surgery on Tuesday, I stopped by the independent bookstore on Monday to buy a book since I only brought one. Yesterday I stopped back and purchased another book. Although I am getting reading done, reading in the hospital is not the same as reading in a hammock in the sun.
Book Slut, I love this! The blog itself may not be fantastic, but the name rocks. This is fitting since I read two books yesterday and started the third this morning. As you know, when I realized I was staying for surgery on Tuesday, I stopped by the independent bookstore on Monday to buy a book since I only brought one. Yesterday I stopped back and purchased another book. Although I am getting reading done, reading in the hospital is not the same as reading in a hammock in the sun.
Comments