One of my first outings took me to Kum & Go (only in Iowa?) to get a fountain Diet Pepsi. As I went to pull my glass I had a choice, pop or soda. Kum & Go is doing somewhat of a survey to see who drinks pop and who drinks soda. I chose soda even though my first instinct was to grab the red glass. Because I was humored, I actually took one of each glass. If I would have known they were actually counting glasses, I may have only taken the soda glass.
Later I watched Hillary on television (a rebroadcast). Since I had viewed some small excerpts before watching the entire speech, I questioned her integrity. After listening to the speech, I think she did a fine job. I have scrutinized her run since I saw her in Iowa, but she is an intelligent person who does want the best for children and Americans. It has to be difficult running for sixteen weeks then being asked to quit immediately. My favorite quotes: 1) "Everyone moment spent looking back keeps us from moving forward." 2) "Today I am standing with Barack Obama to say 'Yes we can.'"
Today I'm in Okoboji (acupuncture and hair appointment). I am always amazed at the wildlife around Dad's place. Often today there were at least two goldfinches at the feeder along with a yellow headed blackbird. Since the were easily startled, I tried to take a capture the beauty digitally through the window, but I couldn't get a good picture. A turtle later slowed our exit.
Comments