Since I have enjoyed a game of golf with friends and magnificent weather, I plan on doing some reading this evening. My choices, although limited, are many:
1) Oprah magazine
2) Arsonist's Guide to Writers' Homes in New England
3) Lock and Key (YA novel)
4) The Sun magazine
5) The Lakes (Residents & Owners Manual-- requirements and bylaws)
I should read choice number five since I have a week to read it, but I can't imagine I will get to it this evening. My guess is the two magazines come first!
1) Oprah magazine
2) Arsonist's Guide to Writers' Homes in New England
3) Lock and Key (YA novel)
4) The Sun magazine
5) The Lakes (Residents & Owners Manual-- requirements and bylaws)
I should read choice number five since I have a week to read it, but I can't imagine I will get to it this evening. My guess is the two magazines come first!
Comments
MC