This is better than anything I have to say today. Since this is from Treehugger.com, I'm going to assume it's true. It seems more like something one would see at Boingboing.net.
"Professional New York dog walker Ilene says 'I need to be careful because of dog poop laws. POOP-FREEZE makes it real easy.' Billy in St.Paul says 'Nobody likes pickin up poop but your product makes it fun. Plus it's environmentally friendly.' ..."
I can't imagine that they aerosol can or the CO2 is environmentally sound. This has to be a hoax!?!
"Professional New York dog walker Ilene says 'I need to be careful because of dog poop laws. POOP-FREEZE makes it real easy.' Billy in St.Paul says 'Nobody likes pickin up poop but your product makes it fun. Plus it's environmentally friendly.' ..."
I can't imagine that they aerosol can or the CO2 is environmentally sound. This has to be a hoax!?!
Comments