Several weeks ago I posted about the six word essay although I hadn't read the book, Not Quite What I Was Planning. I have now finished the book and was thoroughly entertained. After reading these succinct thoughts, I wrote my original six word essay about my life: and still I ask for more. Actually it came to me as I was taking a shower.
These are my favorites from the book:
"Love the Men. Hate the commitment." by Lindsay Filz
"I live the perfect imperfect life" by Paul Lore
"Learning to be great at mediocrity." by Christopher Reiger
"Detergent girl: Bold. Tide. Cheer. All." by Marth Clarkson
"dam smart-- never lerned to spel." by Rachel Ehrlich
"I have not done it all." by Aaron Knoll
"God, grant me patience. Right now." by Michael Castleman
"Where the hell are my keys?" by Brady Udall
"Big heart protected by sharp tongue." by Kris Kleindienst
One might think some were written for me. Although tomorrow I will return this book to its original owner, I may need to buy a copy. These six word essays had humor and seriousness that is real and hard to find.
These are my favorites from the book:
"Love the Men. Hate the commitment." by Lindsay Filz
"I live the perfect imperfect life" by Paul Lore
"Learning to be great at mediocrity." by Christopher Reiger
"Detergent girl: Bold. Tide. Cheer. All." by Marth Clarkson
"dam smart-- never lerned to spel." by Rachel Ehrlich
"I have not done it all." by Aaron Knoll
"God, grant me patience. Right now." by Michael Castleman
"Where the hell are my keys?" by Brady Udall
"Big heart protected by sharp tongue." by Kris Kleindienst
One might think some were written for me. Although tomorrow I will return this book to its original owner, I may need to buy a copy. These six word essays had humor and seriousness that is real and hard to find.
Comments