This moving thing is driving me crazy, and it's still over a month out. Today I received a JCPenney sale catalog (even though I've asked them to stop sending them multiple times). I opened it up to look at area rugs. Instead of finding area rugs, I found a leather sleeper sofa and chair. With shipping and taxes, the two would total $1800. My plan was to move my futons to save money.
I still want a new stove, refrigerator and dishwasher, but I think I can purchase the three for $1800. This is easy math. I would need $3600 for the appliances and furniture. I have been contemplating this and my missing tax incentive check for 1 1/2 hours. Since I'm moving, I would really like some new stuff. Besides, I'm too old for a futon couch and chair. Right?
It is possible. I have $2400 in checks I haven't cashed, $2400 in savings. If I pay off my car and keep $300 in savings, that leaves me with $3100. My tax stimulus check (I do get one, right?) would make the total $3700. Plus, they showed my apartment today. If I didn't have to pay August rent...
Now I need to figure out if I think I can do this because I want to do it, or if I think I can do it because I really can!
Go to JCPenney.com and look at the Mitchell Leather Collection. Maybe you received the "Summer Home Sale" catalog with the pillows on the front.
I still want a new stove, refrigerator and dishwasher, but I think I can purchase the three for $1800. This is easy math. I would need $3600 for the appliances and furniture. I have been contemplating this and my missing tax incentive check for 1 1/2 hours. Since I'm moving, I would really like some new stuff. Besides, I'm too old for a futon couch and chair. Right?
It is possible. I have $2400 in checks I haven't cashed, $2400 in savings. If I pay off my car and keep $300 in savings, that leaves me with $3100. My tax stimulus check (I do get one, right?) would make the total $3700. Plus, they showed my apartment today. If I didn't have to pay August rent...
Now I need to figure out if I think I can do this because I want to do it, or if I think I can do it because I really can!
Go to JCPenney.com and look at the Mitchell Leather Collection. Maybe you received the "Summer Home Sale" catalog with the pillows on the front.
Comments
i agree, the futon is way past it's prime.
you should invest in your new surroundings with
something that feels good around you.
you deserve that.