A couple of days ago at school lunch, someone mentioned that educators who are Verizon customers receive a discount. Tonight I took my school ID in and enacted my 15% discount. They also explained to me that I now get a 25% discount on phones and accessories.
On the way out of school, I talked to a few kids sitting outside. As I was walking past, I heard the following brief conversation.
"Ms. Moeller's cool."
"Not if you argue with her."
If they had known I heard them, my advice might have been, "Then don't argue with her."
On the way out of school, I talked to a few kids sitting outside. As I was walking past, I heard the following brief conversation.
"Ms. Moeller's cool."
"Not if you argue with her."
If they had known I heard them, my advice might have been, "Then don't argue with her."
Comments