Remember during Lent when I posted three gratitudes a day. I'm SOOOO happy I'm not doing this today. What's the opposite of a gratitude?
Three opposites of gratitudes:
1) long LA meeting missing one member who always misses
2) bosses who continually take less and less responsibility and/or action
3) students who refuse to work for a sub making the day after a sub impossible
4) a meeting at 7:00 that I don't want to attend-- hell, meetings in general
5) boss refusing to set up meeting with me-- I should stop and see if he's open.
6) work to correct piling up-- and I imagine it won't get done this evening
Oh, I know. I do have a lot to be thankful for...
1) supportive colleagues who take on the additional responsibilities with me
2) friends who listen (read) me bitch
3) warmer weather and sunshine
Honestly at this point, that's all I've got!
Three opposites of gratitudes:
1) long LA meeting missing one member who always misses
2) bosses who continually take less and less responsibility and/or action
3) students who refuse to work for a sub making the day after a sub impossible
4) a meeting at 7:00 that I don't want to attend-- hell, meetings in general
5) boss refusing to set up meeting with me-- I should stop and see if he's open.
6) work to correct piling up-- and I imagine it won't get done this evening
Oh, I know. I do have a lot to be thankful for...
1) supportive colleagues who take on the additional responsibilities with me
2) friends who listen (read) me bitch
3) warmer weather and sunshine
Honestly at this point, that's all I've got!
Comments