I have found two new things. The first is Twitter.com, and I really don't understand it's draw. Maybe it's because I'm old and don't have young, "with-it" friends. The second I am trying out with this blog (Thanks M). It gives me a chance to take a picture of a website and paste it to my blog. Actually I can do this illegally with my iBook, but this gives the url, etc.
I am trying it with the Twitter page and have no clue how it will look.
Basically I am downloading discs (books on tape) to my iBook to download to my iPod while spending TOO much time on the computer. If I was in Mexico, I'd be drinking Fresca, looking at the ocean, and reading. I'd be planning when to add more sunscreen and when to have dinner. My spring break reading list would by 4X as long as my current spring break reading list. Of course I would post to my blog, but I certainly would not have spent the majority of the day on my computer... pathetic.
I am trying it with the Twitter page and have no clue how it will look.
Basically I am downloading discs (books on tape) to my iBook to download to my iPod while spending TOO much time on the computer. If I was in Mexico, I'd be drinking Fresca, looking at the ocean, and reading. I'd be planning when to add more sunscreen and when to have dinner. My spring break reading list would by 4X as long as my current spring break reading list. Of course I would post to my blog, but I certainly would not have spent the majority of the day on my computer... pathetic.

Comments