Today's blog is difficult. Should I write about negativity or Knut?
This morning I woke up to find out Hillary's negativity helped her with three of the four states. Honestly I am tired of Hillary's negativity. I am tired of Hillary answering any question with a jab at Obama instead of a legitimate answer to the question. Listening to the radio (Air America) this afternoon I learned that Limbaugh encouraged Republicans to vote for Hillary in Texas yesterday. At least 1200 admitted to this activity. My mind will change if Hillary is the nominee, but currently the only positive I see with a Hillary nominee is Limbaugh would go insane (more insane?).


Yesterday Treehugger.com posted pictures of Knut on his one year birthday. It showed pictures of him now and pictures of him when he was a baby. This morning while students were typing their poems in the computer lab, one student asked me about my favorite animal. I told him it was the otter and googled to show him a picture when he wasn't quite sure. He told me his favorite animal was the polar bear and googled it. Since I had seen the pictures of Knut yesterday, I typed in treehugger.com to show him the pictures. "How do you know about this site?" he asked. Doesn't everyone look at treehugger.com?
Gratitudes:
1) a fellow Dem colleague who listened to me vent about Hillary (more than I did here!)
2) chatting with a fellow colleague at book study tonight and realizing we really have similar ideas and beliefs (maybe confirming)
3) light snowfall to cover up the muck (Is muck a word?)
This morning I woke up to find out Hillary's negativity helped her with three of the four states. Honestly I am tired of Hillary's negativity. I am tired of Hillary answering any question with a jab at Obama instead of a legitimate answer to the question. Listening to the radio (Air America) this afternoon I learned that Limbaugh encouraged Republicans to vote for Hillary in Texas yesterday. At least 1200 admitted to this activity. My mind will change if Hillary is the nominee, but currently the only positive I see with a Hillary nominee is Limbaugh would go insane (more insane?).


Yesterday Treehugger.com posted pictures of Knut on his one year birthday. It showed pictures of him now and pictures of him when he was a baby. This morning while students were typing their poems in the computer lab, one student asked me about my favorite animal. I told him it was the otter and googled to show him a picture when he wasn't quite sure. He told me his favorite animal was the polar bear and googled it. Since I had seen the pictures of Knut yesterday, I typed in treehugger.com to show him the pictures. "How do you know about this site?" he asked. Doesn't everyone look at treehugger.com?
Gratitudes:
1) a fellow Dem colleague who listened to me vent about Hillary (more than I did here!)
2) chatting with a fellow colleague at book study tonight and realizing we really have similar ideas and beliefs (maybe confirming)
3) light snowfall to cover up the muck (Is muck a word?)
Comments