Yesterday I was adamant that I was not going to school today even though it was a contracted half day. The half day is for grades, mine complete. Last night I began to feel guilty. I did, after all, bring school work home, so I should follow the contract and do some of the work at school. Although I tend to rebel in many situations, I was raised by the "Queen of Guilt," and last night I was feeling guilty. Unfortunately much of the reasoning is faulty. This morning I went to work in adherence to my contract and did finish some work, but my heart was sitting at home reading. After two or three hours, I found my heart and sat with it reading (guilt free) in the comforts of my living room. Next I plan to join my sleeping cat. Later I'll be more productive.
Oh, notice it took three days for the Peep Show to show on my blog:(
Oh, notice it took three days for the Peep Show to show on my blog:(
Comments