
Although I would be excited about a female president and hope to see one in my lifetime, I still don't think it's Hillary. I want in Dem in the White House more than I want a woman in the White House. My latest disappointment is Hillary's reasoning for not winning in Mississippi (although the contest hasn't happened) and her reasoning for not winning caucuses. At least she seems to feel Iowa is open although I'm not sure I know the term communitarianism.
Mississippi
"I was shocked when I learned Iowa and Mississippi have never elected a woman governor, senator or member of Congress," Clinton told the paper. "There has got to be something at work here. How can Iowa be ranked with Mississippi? That's not the quality. That's not the communitarianism, that's not the openness I see in Iowa." Hillary Clinton
Caucuses
"The caucuses aren’t good for her [Hillary Clinton]. They disproportionately favor upper-income voters who, who, don’t really need a president but feel like they need a change." Bill Clinton
Both of these quotes came from Daily Kos.
Gratitudes:
1) S my high school friend
2) time to relax
3) political (liberal) websites
Comments