I awoke to the sound of the parking lot adjacent to my window being plowed. It was loud. Instead of getting up, I remained in bed irritated by the sound. When I finally peaked out of the window, I saw the fence latticed with snow. As I drove to school, the irritation disintegrated. How could anyone be irritated when everything was magically covered in snow? The entire way to work I contemplated pulling over to take a picture, but it was too dark. Knowing the snow was going to disappear by the end of the day, I kept thinking of a the contrast between a morning and afternoon picture.
Gratitudes:
1) snow (magical trees)
2) Robin Eggs (malted milk Robin Eggs)
3) internet (to pass the time as students worked quietly)
Gratitudes:
1) snow (magical trees)
2) Robin Eggs (malted milk Robin Eggs)
3) internet (to pass the time as students worked quietly)
Comments