This afternoon I took the bus downtown to give blood. Because my iron is too low, my visit at Memorial Blood Center was rather short. It seems having a steak burrito for dinner, a multi-vitamin with iron for breakfast, and salmon for lunch is similar to cramming for an exam. Instead of cramming I should have been practicing this iron ritual three to four days before attempting to give blood. Who knew?
Anyway I found a cheaper way to shop. While I was downtown, I stopped at Target for needed supplies. I simply bought what I needed and left without perusing the entire store since I knew my purchases needed to fit in two bags and be toted home on the bus. I am sure it saved me some money because I walked past some really cute Bermuda shorts without stopping to look. In the future I plan on taking the bus to Target instead of the car in efforts to save money.
Anyway I found a cheaper way to shop. While I was downtown, I stopped at Target for needed supplies. I simply bought what I needed and left without perusing the entire store since I knew my purchases needed to fit in two bags and be toted home on the bus. I am sure it saved me some money because I walked past some really cute Bermuda shorts without stopping to look. In the future I plan on taking the bus to Target instead of the car in efforts to save money.
Comments