
The local DJs to whom I periodically listen are giving up their cell phones for a week. I, for one, could never do this, and it's pathetic. Actually I could not go 24 (or even 12) hours without my phone. Of course I will use the excuse that I only have one phone, but realistically it is my "security blanket." After school I went from a meeting to book club. On the way to book club, I realized I didn't know the location of my phone. I traded a fellow colleague our next book for a call to my cell phone. She followed me to my car to call my cell, but unfortunately it was not ringing. Next I went back to school to find my misplaced phone. When I used the land line in my room to trace it, it also wasn't ringing. WHERE IS MY PHONE? On the drive home I felt a little panic. When I returned home, I found it where I left it on my dresser. Ahhh, relief!
Gratitudes:
1) leaving school without a coat and feeling comfortable
2) intelligent women and conversation
3) acknowledgment of our tough kids from someone at the district
Comments