Although it didn't amount to much, more snow appeared during the evening and this morning. It wasn't over an inch, but it was enough to halt my morning walk. For some reason it looked too cold outside with all of the snow. Honestly, I didn't even check the temperature. I opened the curtains, saw snow coming down, looked at the snow piled up, fed the cat, and took a nap. Spring break is a week away. Mexico would have been an excellent choice. Instead I'll be in Minneapolis hopping mud puddles or slush puddles.
Gratitudes:
1) Dad's safe arrival
2) Old Chicago, Mager's and Quinn, and Sebastian Joe's (afternoon walk)
3) reading (I've started Barbara Kingsolver's Small Wonder... worth taking my time to read.)
Gratitudes:
1) Dad's safe arrival
2) Old Chicago, Mager's and Quinn, and Sebastian Joe's (afternoon walk)
3) reading (I've started Barbara Kingsolver's Small Wonder... worth taking my time to read.)
Comments