Several weeks ago when my administrators were discussing some silly ideas to solve the traffic after lunch, I e-mailed them with a suggestion. I didn't get any kind of response. In fact I forgot about it until last night as I couldn't sleep. My mind was processing the day's activities. One being an afternoon meeting where my idea had become more of a draft if not the way it was going to be next year. When I proposed the idea, I had some of the same questions that arose yesterday afternoon when it was shared at the meeting.
I certainly didn't want my name next to the proposal, but I do think it would have been polite for one of them to e-mail me and if nothing else let me know it was an interesting idea. Some kind of acknowledgment or thanks for the idea would have been appreciated. Lately I've become more and more leery of the current administration, and this "adds fuel to the fire." It seems more and more ideas are coming from the top down without a lot of input or awareness of the staff and its ideas/beliefs.
Gratitudes:
1) finishing Atonement... and liking it
2) waking up and only hitting snooze once
3) more memory in my computer... can I get more memory?
I certainly didn't want my name next to the proposal, but I do think it would have been polite for one of them to e-mail me and if nothing else let me know it was an interesting idea. Some kind of acknowledgment or thanks for the idea would have been appreciated. Lately I've become more and more leery of the current administration, and this "adds fuel to the fire." It seems more and more ideas are coming from the top down without a lot of input or awareness of the staff and its ideas/beliefs.
Gratitudes:
1) finishing Atonement... and liking it
2) waking up and only hitting snooze once
3) more memory in my computer... can I get more memory?
Comments