It figures I would take this quiz and end up being a book I've never read! I especially enjoy the line "that not all who wander are lost."
Gratitudes:
1) parent of former student helping me with a book problem at the library
2) student using his cell phone to call my cell phone in the library parking lot as I searched my car... cell phone under the seat...
3) the first night of the week without multiple engagements

You're The Fellowship of the Ring!
by J.R.R. Tolkien
Facing great adversity, you have decided that your only choice is to
unite with your friends and neighbors. You have been subject to a ton of squabbling and
ultimately decided that someone humble is your best candidate for a dangerous mission.
You're quite good with languages and convinced that not all who wander are lost. If you
see anyone in black robes on horseback, just run. That's just common sense.
Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.
Gratitudes:
1) parent of former student helping me with a book problem at the library
2) student using his cell phone to call my cell phone in the library parking lot as I searched my car... cell phone under the seat...
3) the first night of the week without multiple engagements
Comments
by L.M. Montgomery
Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters. You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.
Fortitude of cottage cheese?!? That's not too flatering. But I do indeed spell my name with an E - KathEryn.
Hope you're having a relfectful Lent!
KatiE