I've decided to "come clean." After all it is Lenten season, so I should be honest and reflect on my many weaknesses. One of these weaknesses (and this is not easy to admit) is watching General Hospital. Today as Dad was forced to mainly rest in his LazyBoy, I made him watch General Hospital with me. He wasn't impressed. It probably didn't make it any better when I explained to Dad that typically I tape it and can watch the hour show in fifteen minutes. To pay me back, Dad made me watch Cramer (Jim Cramer-- stock market guru) and CNBC. I can honestly say I'll watch this show again about the same time Dad watches GH again.
Gratitudes:
1) Dad is recovering better than I expected and doing well with pain pills (after getting behind the pain once this morning) and exercises (started today-- five times a day).
2) I was able to help Dad with small errands, filing and hooking up new printer (printer, scanner, and copier).
3) L taking me to get my car this morning. My car now is cleaned inside and out (well, out until I drove down the slushy gravel road).
Gratitudes:
1) Dad is recovering better than I expected and doing well with pain pills (after getting behind the pain once this morning) and exercises (started today-- five times a day).
2) I was able to help Dad with small errands, filing and hooking up new printer (printer, scanner, and copier).
3) L taking me to get my car this morning. My car now is cleaned inside and out (well, out until I drove down the slushy gravel road).
Comments