I must confess that I love rumors... not the gossipy lie rumors, but the emerging truth rumors. My favorite rumor is Pawlenty as a running mate to McCain. Wouldn't it be grand? Pawlenty would leave his role as governor of our great Democratic state and fade into the sunset taking his veto with him. Ahhhhh... It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling deep inside.
Don't get me wrong. I certainly don't want McCain and/or Pawlenty in the White House. I just want them to spend all of their money and make the run. I am almost certain we will have a Democratic in the White House after the elections in November.
Gratitudes:
1) finding library card, insurance card, etc. after spending too much time searching
2) only one day of conferences and overbearing, overprotective mama bear stayed home and sent Dad and baby bear
3) the best three students conferenced last... only positive things to say
Don't get me wrong. I certainly don't want McCain and/or Pawlenty in the White House. I just want them to spend all of their money and make the run. I am almost certain we will have a Democratic in the White House after the elections in November.
Gratitudes:
1) finding library card, insurance card, etc. after spending too much time searching
2) only one day of conferences and overbearing, overprotective mama bear stayed home and sent Dad and baby bear
3) the best three students conferenced last... only positive things to say
Comments