First, I would like to admit that I am posting and procrastinating. Since I don't feel like doing anything productive, and my life is less than exciting, I found quizzes for MySpace. At least my life isn't so pathetic that I have a MySpace account! Anyway, it seems my life is not too bad. Maybe I should get something done. My favorite question from the quiz: Why are you taking this quiz?
I'm bored.
I'm procrastinating.
I'm lonely.
I'm waiting for the p--- to load.
I don't know.
I'm a quiz-taking fiend!
Yes, my answer was "I'm procrastinating."
Gratitudes:
1) Walser Toyota (filled my tires for free)
2) time to send Valentines to family and friends
3) procrastinating on the computer instead of being productive
I'm bored.
I'm procrastinating.
I'm lonely.
I'm waiting for the p--- to load.
I don't know.
I'm a quiz-taking fiend!
Yes, my answer was "I'm procrastinating."
Your life is 24% crappy!
You have a pretty good life. There might be areas you'd like to improve, but overall, life's pretty sweet.
How crappy is your life?
Quizzes for MySpace
Gratitudes:
1) Walser Toyota (filled my tires for free)
2) time to send Valentines to family and friends
3) procrastinating on the computer instead of being productive
Comments