Today while I was standing in the hallway two seventh graders from the other team were walking by my room.
1- "D-A-M"
2- "What?"
1- "D-A-M"
1- "No, D-A-N-M"
Me "D-A-M-N"
2- "Oh"
1- "Oh yeah!"
I figured since he was spelling the word out instead of saying it in front of me that I should help him with the spelling.
Gratitudes:
1) bright sunlight and new white snow covering the muck
2) starting weekend tasks
3) 4:00pm and Kitty Klaus still has food in his dish... only nine kernels, but it's still food in the dish!
1- "D-A-M"
2- "What?"
1- "D-A-M"
1- "No, D-A-N-M"
Me "D-A-M-N"
2- "Oh"
1- "Oh yeah!"
I figured since he was spelling the word out instead of saying it in front of me that I should help him with the spelling.
Gratitudes:
1) bright sunlight and new white snow covering the muck
2) starting weekend tasks
3) 4:00pm and Kitty Klaus still has food in his dish... only nine kernels, but it's still food in the dish!
Comments