
When I started getting sick (two weeks or more ago) with this cold/flu thing, a friend told me about something she tried that seemed to work. I'm not sure why I didn't try it until last night, but maybe it was the fact that I am still sick and now have sores in my nose too! Last night I decided "enough was enough." Braving the cold I went to Walgreens to buy Vicks VapoRub and Puffs (Ultra). I came home and tried the home remedy. Instead of rubbing the VapoRub on my chest, I rubbed it on my feet and then put on a pair of fluffy, heavy socks. Although it didn't get rid of all of my symptoms, it did get rid of all my symptoms for the night. Without awaking to blow my nose, I was able to sleep and breathe through the night. Tonight I will try the same thing, and perhaps tomorrow I will even try it during the day!!
Comments