I didn't give blood on Tuesday because I had a sore throat. Fighting this cold/flu is getting all too old. Honestly, I have been thinking it might be time to go to the doctor. This morning one of my students came up and said, "You look sick." I responded by asking her if she meant I looked beautiful... not what she meant. After school I went to get acupuncture. When the chiropractor came into the room, he looked at me and said, "Oh my..." When I was finished with acupuncture, I responded that I would probably set up an appointment for Friday. Of course he responded by saying it would probably be a good idea.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments