Magers and Quinn Booksellers printed these lists. These are the Uptown Bestsellers (Magers and Quinn) for the month of December.
Fiction
1. Out Stealing Horses
-- I WANT to read.
2. The Road
-- I've Read.
3. No Country for Old Men
--I probably will read or at least see the movie.
4. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
-- I've read.
5. Water for Elephants
-- I've read.
6. No One Belongs Here More Than You
-- I know NOTHING about this book.
7. The Kite Runner
-- I've read.
8. Holidays on Ice
-- I know NOTHING about this book and don't want to know.
9. Atonement
-- I've TRIED to read multiple times... even tried to listen to.
10. Suite Francaise
-- I WANT to read maybe a spring break or summer read.
Non-Fiction
1. Eat, Pray, Love
-- I've read.
2. Omnivore's Dilemma
-- I've read.
3. Stumbling on Happiness
4. This I Believe
5. I Am America (And So Can You!)
6. Windows of Brimnes
7. The Dog Says How
8. Dangerous Book for Boys
-- I've looked at it.
9. Transit Maps of the World
10. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle
-- I've read.
Obviously I do much better with fiction than non-fiction!
Fiction
1. Out Stealing Horses
-- I WANT to read.
2. The Road
-- I've Read.
3. No Country for Old Men
--I probably will read or at least see the movie.
4. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
-- I've read.
5. Water for Elephants
-- I've read.
6. No One Belongs Here More Than You
-- I know NOTHING about this book.
7. The Kite Runner
-- I've read.
8. Holidays on Ice
-- I know NOTHING about this book and don't want to know.
9. Atonement
-- I've TRIED to read multiple times... even tried to listen to.
10. Suite Francaise
-- I WANT to read maybe a spring break or summer read.
Non-Fiction
1. Eat, Pray, Love
-- I've read.
2. Omnivore's Dilemma
-- I've read.
3. Stumbling on Happiness
4. This I Believe
5. I Am America (And So Can You!)
6. Windows of Brimnes
7. The Dog Says How
8. Dangerous Book for Boys
-- I've looked at it.
9. Transit Maps of the World
10. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle
-- I've read.
Obviously I do much better with fiction than non-fiction!
Comments