
My Friday started with a student (kind, good student) telling me my hair looked like a rooster tail. I don't really think it was a compliment. Later my team went out for lunch. As we were getting ready to go, I asked if anyone picked my credit card up from the table. No one had, so I checked my pockets again (jean pockets and jacket pockets). Since I couldn't find it, my next thought was that I had thrown it away with my lunch remains. J actually dug through the trash to help me find it. While digging the other J asks if I checked my sweatshirt pocket. OH! Of course my credit card was in my sweatshirt pocket which I hadn't checked since my coat was zipped... a bit embarrassing (oh, VERY embarrassing). Later I wanted to leave school at 3:00. A student who has been working hard in my class stopped by to see if he could stay after school and work. How could I tell him no? Finally I went to find stickers to put on postcards for my A students and talked with the crabbiest sales lady (actually manager of store according to her tag). It's nice to be home ready for a cup of cocoa.
Comments