I know I get obsessed with the recent politics and Democratic candidates. Dennis Kucinich has been pulled from tomorrow's debate on NBC. Granted I don't think he could be the Democratic nominee, but he has great ideas and should be part of the debate. NBC told him he was in then told him he was out.
Please humor me and take two minutes to call NBC. You will be asked to leave a message. Leave a message and ask that Dennis Kucinich be part of tomorrow's debate. Let's flood their phone bank.
It doesn't matter if you are a fan of Kucinich. He should have the opportunity to debate.
Call out NBC for excluding Dennis Kucinich from Nevada debate 1/15. Call: 212.664.4444 NBC comment line.
Please humor me and take two minutes to call NBC. You will be asked to leave a message. Leave a message and ask that Dennis Kucinich be part of tomorrow's debate. Let's flood their phone bank.
It doesn't matter if you are a fan of Kucinich. He should have the opportunity to debate.
Call out NBC for excluding Dennis Kucinich from Nevada debate 1/15. Call: 212.664.4444 NBC comment line.
Comments