Today one of my students (with appropriate initials BM) went a little crazy in front of a colleague's door. The gentleman colleague took him into his room and calmed BM. Later BM entered my class and was surprisingly productive. After sitting and actually working for a few minutes, he asked me if I wanted to know what happened. I listened to his story about his eighth grade girlfriend and gossip. After school I chatted with him again and had enough nerve to ask about his girlfriend.
"Do I dare ask your girlfriend's name?"
"It's K------, he replied.
"K------ C-----?" I asked.
"I, well, she has glasses and is about this tall..." he answers without embarrassment.
He doesn't know his girlfriend's last name, yet he is totally freaked out about some gossip.
"Do I dare ask your girlfriend's name?"
"It's K------, he replied.
"K------ C-----?" I asked.
"I, well, she has glasses and is about this tall..." he answers without embarrassment.
He doesn't know his girlfriend's last name, yet he is totally freaked out about some gossip.
Comments