Today I went in to teach and realized I really didn't feel good. I'm sure part of it is because I'm tired (big weekend 500 miles on my car yesterday and late night with friends on Saturday), but I'm having a difficult time with this cold/flu "thing." It is now affecting my throat and ears. Some of the sinus pain was alleviated today as I went in for acupuncture. After acupuncture I came home, put on my baggy flannel shirt and tights, and took a nap. When I awoke, Kitty Klaus was on my sweater I had neatly put on the chest. Since I put it on the chest to wear again and not as a comfortable place for Kitty Klaus, I wasn't real happy although it is cute. He really is a FAT CAT!
Today I went in to teach and realized I really didn't feel good. I'm sure part of it is because I'm tired (big weekend 500 miles on my car yesterday and late night with friends on Saturday), but I'm having a difficult time with this cold/flu "thing." It is now affecting my throat and ears. Some of the sinus pain was alleviated today as I went in for acupuncture. After acupuncture I came home, put on my baggy flannel shirt and tights, and took a nap. When I awoke, Kitty Klaus was on my sweater I had neatly put on the chest. Since I put it on the chest to wear again and not as a comfortable place for Kitty Klaus, I wasn't real happy although it is cute. He really is a FAT CAT!
Comments